Search This Blog

The Web Ask musiqexpro

I have a lot of respect for Chitrangda: Deepika

Monday, November 7, 2011


There have been constant reports in the media about a catfight between Deepika Padukone and Chitrangda Singh on the sets of Desi Boyz.

And all of it has to do with a particular pink dress that, apparently both of them wanted to wear. But considering the height and size differences between the two actresses, people on the sets are bemused over reports of them squabbling over an outfit. A source from the film's dress department says, "Deepika is thinner and taller than Chitrangda. They could never fit into the same dress even if they wanted to."

When asked point blank if she has issues with Chitrangda, Deepika says, "I have read those reports and it's quite silly. It makes us look so immature. We're not kids. She is my senior and I have a lot of respect for her. I admire her for carving a niche in offbeat cinema."

Deepika adds, "We have just one scene together and we spoke a lot on the day we shot it. Most of our conversation revolved around golf. Her husband Jyoti Randhawa is a world famous golfer and my sister Anisha, who is a golfer herself, admires Jyoti. She even showed me a picture of her son, who is adorable."
 

Who among Us

Meebo

Categories

Powered by Blogger.

Falling Colored Stars

Falling snow

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

FeedCount

Subscribe via email

Search Telugu Movie By Alphabet : A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Search TAMIL Movie By Alphabet : A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Search HINDI Movie By Alphabet :A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Search KANNADA Movie By Alphabet :A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Search MALAYALAM Movie By Alphabet : A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9

linkreferral

free web site traffic and promotion

© 2010 musiqexpro Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls

 
Falling Christmas Object Gadget